Inventory Unit Detail
2019 RedMax YT2448F - 24 HP Kohler / 48" Mower
Sale: Save $100.00 now until 12/31/2019
West End Power Equipment Co.
YT05 / YT2448F
YT2448F - 24 HP Kohler / 48" Mower
Add an easy to install bagger, mulch kit or other accessories for added versatility.
- Hydrostatic differential lock transmission: The pedal operated hydrostatic transmission offers a smooth, variable forward and reverse speed while the standard automatic locking rear differential increases traction while cutting on slopes or wet grass.
- Electric blade engagement: Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Hour meter with service indicator: Indicates when it's time to service your mower.
- Extra robust steel chassis: Built on a extra robust steel chassis, ensuring maximum durability and sturdiness.
- Wide premiumrear tyres: Wide premium tyres provide a smoother, more comfortable ride and less turf compaction.
- Fabricated high performance cutting deck: The new fabricated design features welded 10 gauge steel construction with additional welded reinforcement strips for maximum durability
- Brushguard bumper: Tough, rugged looking brushguard bumper protects the hood of the tractor.
- Cast iron front axle: Heavy cast iron front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Cruise control: Allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain.
- Speed forward max: 5.5 mph
- Cutting width: 48 in
- Cutting deck type: 10-gauge fabricated
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Blades: 3 pcs
- Anti-scalp wheels: 4
- Base machine, length: 70.5 in
- Base machine, height: 42.5 in
- Weight: 565 lbs
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Transmission model: K46LD
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine name: 7000 Series
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Engine lubrication type: Full pressure with oil filter
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 4 gal (US)
- Fuel tank location: Rear
- Seat back height: High 15"
- Cup holder: Yes
- Seat type: High back 15" (armrest as accessory)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 7000 Series
- Fuel Capacity
- 4 gal. (US)
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Collect/Mulch/Side discharge