Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Brinly 40" Spike Aerator SAT-40BH
Aerating your yard with Brinly's 40" Transport Tow-Behind Spike Aerator perforates the soil up to 2" deep so seed, fertilizer, and water reach your lawn's root system. The durable, heavy-duty spike aerators comes with 11 galvanized steel stars, 132 tine tips to ensure maximum aeration. The solid steel tine shaft and heavy-duty nylon spacers provide years of dependability so you get a green, healthy lawn each year.
Each 8" diameter star rotates independently and continues revolving during tractor turns ensuring no area goes without aeration. A fully enclosed, 14 gauge steel, 100 lb. capacity weight tray provides a stable platform for additional weight, maximizing penetration in hard soil. The transport aerator comes standard with transport wheels - perfect when crossing driveways, sidewalks, gravel paths, etc. Simply reach behind you and pull the lever to engage the wheels instead of the tines.
- Aeration Method: Spike, 132 tine tips
- Aeration Depth: 2 in.
- Working Width: 40 in.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26 in. x 46.5 in. x 24.25 in.
- Tray Capacity: 150 lb.
- Wheels: 8 in. x 1.75 in.
- Ship Weight: 40 lb.
- The 132 galvanized steel tine spikes inhibit rust and perforate the soil up to 2" deep providing access for air, water, and nutrients to enter lawn's root system.
- The rigid, fully enclosed weight tray provides maximum durability and support for additional tray weights, ensuring maximum penetration.
- The steel trailer tongue with universal hitch pin design attaches to lawn tractors for effortless aeration projects.
- The single transport lever makes crossing driveways and walkways simple.
- The solid steel tine shaft and heavy-duty nylon spacers provide maximum durability and support for additional tray weights, ensuring maximum penetration.
- 40 lb.
- 40 in.